- Restlessness. Have you ever wondered why you’re feeling so keyed up or on edge?
2. Being easily fatigued. Ever wondered why you’re so exhausted at the end of the day?
3. Difficulty concentrating. Ever wondered why your mind just suddenly goes blank?
4. Irritability. Ever wondered why you snap at people for no apparent reason?
5. Muscle tension. Ever wondered why you’re so physically tense?
6. Sleep disturbance. Have you ever wondered why you have difficulty falling or staying asleep?
If you have 3 or more of these, you could have anxiety.
To schedule your free initial consultation.
I’m a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or LCSW which is just a fancy name for a therapist or counselor. That means I have my Master’s in Social Work and am licensed to practice therapy and counseling independently in the state of Tennessee. I live in Nashville but provide therapy and counseling across the state; including but not limited to: Memphis, Knoxville, Ashland City, Bartlett, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Franklin, Hendersonville, Jackson, Johnson City, Kingsport, Murfreesboro, Thompson Station, and Tullahoma. I’ve been in practice for ten years in a multitude of settings including psychiatric inpatient, admissions, emergency, and residential. It’s my passion to provide therapy and counseling to teens and adults with severe anxiety, depression, Bipolar Disorder, suicidal thoughts, and Schizophrenia spectrum disorders like Schizoaffective Disorder and their loved ones. I do so through individual, couples or marriage, and family therapy and counseling. My mission is to provide convenient, comfortable, and affordable therapy and counseling to those underserved by our current community mental health system. Don’t let yourself or your loved one fall through the cracks.