- Inflated self-esteem. Believing you’re the best thing since sliced cheese.
2. Decreased need for sleep. Not sleeping for days and not missing it.
3. Pressured speech. Talking a mile a minute.
4. Racing thoughts. Ideas flying through your mind.
5. Distractibility. Starting one task then another then another.
6. Increased activity. Not being able to sit still.
7. Excess pleasurable activity. Maxing out your credit cards shopping.
If you have 4 or more of these, you could have Bipolar Disorder.
To schedule your free initial consultation.
I’m a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or LCSW which is just a fancy name for a therapist or counselor. That means I have my Master’s in Social Work and am licensed to practice therapy and counseling independently in the state of Tennessee. I live in Nashville but provide therapy and counseling across the state; including but not limited to: Memphis, Knoxville, Ashland City, Bartlett, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Franklin, Hendersonville, Jackson, Johnson City, Kingsport, Murfreesboro, Thompson Station, and Tullahoma. I’ve been in practice for ten years in a multitude of settings including psychiatric inpatient, admissions, emergency, and residential. It’s my passion to provide therapy and counseling to teens and adults with severe anxiety, depression, Bipolar Disorder, suicidal thoughts, and Schizophrenia spectrum disorders like Schizoaffective Disorder and their loved ones. I do so through individual, couples or marriage, and family therapy and counseling. My mission is to provide convenient, comfortable, and affordable therapy and counseling to those underserved by our current community mental health system. Don’t let yourself or your loved one fall through the cracks.